2 egg whites, beaten
3 and 3/4 glasses Brown Beef Stock
2 egg shell, crushed
* Put the stock in a large enamelled or fire-proof glass saucepan over moderate heat. Bring to the boil.
* Add eggs and egg shells and whisk until boil again. Remove from the heat. Set aside until calm.
* Boil again twice, same as first.
* Set aside the cool for 5 minutes.
* Strain slowly with double layer muslin into a small size heated enamelled or fire-proof glass bowl. Set aside the cool.
NOTE: Cover tightly and store in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks. It makes about 4 glasses.