1 and 1/2 lettuce or mixed salad leaves
250 gr broccoli flowerets or cauliflower, trimmed
1 bunch watercress, trimmed
440 gr can artichoke hearts, drained
1 bulb fennel, finely sliced
2 tablespoons yoghurt
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 spring onions, finely chopped
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 clove garlic, crushed
3 tablespoons thick sour cream
A few salt
A few red pepper
* Tear the lettuce leaves into small pieces and put into a serving bowl.
* Blach broccoli in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain, cool.
* Then add to the lettuce with the watercress. Halve the artichoke hearts and add to the salad bowl with the sliced fennel and pepper. Toss gently together.
* To make dressing, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
* Spoon a little dressing over the salad, and serve the remainder separately.