SERVES : 4
750 gr cod
1 lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 egg, hard-boiled, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
2 spring onions, finely chopped
6 stuffed olives, chopped
3 teaspoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon tomato paste (puree)
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
A pinch paprika
Few parsley springs
* Preheat oven to 190’C.
* Skin the fish and put into an ovenproof dish, sprinkle over lemon juice and season with salt and peppers. Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
* Allow to cool, then cut into cubes. Spoon over a little of the cooking juices to keep the fish moist.
* Meanwhile, make the dressing by mixing all the ingredients together in a bowl.
* Prepare the fruit. Peel the oranges and apples, then slice.
* Divide the fish between 4 plates, arrange the fruits around the fish, then either spoon over the dressing or serve it on one side.
* Garnish fish with a little paprika and springs of parsley.