SERVING : 4
1 glass rice
1 and 1/2 tablespoons margarine
4 glasses white veal stock
1 medium size onion
1 large size tomato
2 teaspoons salt
– Wash the rice and drain well.
– Melt the margarine in a saucepan. Add finely chopped onions and brown them.
– Add the rice and brown for 5 minutes.
– Add peeled and chopped tomato, salt and meat stock. Cover and cook first on medium heat, later on low heat for 20 minutes, until the rice is cooked, but the stock not fully absorbed.
– Serve with grilled hot green peppers.