400 gr flour
75 cl milk
1/2 tablespoon salt
200 gr minced meat
1 and 1/2 tablespoons butter
3 medium size onions
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 bunch of parsley, chopped
– Sift 350 gr flour. Make a hollow in the middle. Put the eggs, salt and milk. Mix well and knead to make a consistent dough. Cover it with a wet cloth and let stand for 1 hour.
– Brown chopped onions lightly in butter. Add the meat and salt. Cook it stirring constantly until the juice evaporates. Add salt, pepper and chopped parsley. Mix well.
– Sprinkle the table top and the dough with flour. With a rolling pin, roll it out to make a plate size disc. Then with a rolling pin, roll it out to make it as big and thin as possible.
– One side of the dough, put small amounts of filling, 5-6 cm. apart from one another. Fold the edge over, press lightly and with the edge of a small plate cut out crescents. Bring the two ends of each crescent together and press to stick them together.
– Proceed the same way for the whole dough. Place them on a tray sprinkled with flour.
– Boil 3 liters of salted water in a large saucepan. Drop the pasties in and boil for 10 minutes until they are soft. Take them out with a skimmer and drain well.