SERVING : 6
350 gr flour
50 gr water
3 whole eggs
1 soupspoon salt
100 gr potato starch
6 soupspoons butter
16 glasses water
1 coffee cup salt
200 gr minced lamb
2 soupspoons butter
3 large size onions, chopped
1/2 bunch parsley
1/2 teaspoon salt
– Brown the onions in the butter. Add the minced lamb and salt. Stir and let cook for 10 minutes.
– When cooked, add the chopped parsley.
– Make hollow places in the flour. Break 3 eggs into the middle, add 1 soupspoon of salt, 50 gr of water. Mix and knead.
– Divide into pieces, flatten and cover with a damp cloth. Let stand 1/2 hour.
– With a rolling pin, roll one of the pieces to a fine disc, 50 cm in diameter (twice the diameter of the mould 25 cm in diameter). Roll the other pieces to a width of 30 cm in diameter.
– On the bottom of the buttered mold put the large disc. Spread lightly with 1/2 spoon of melted butter.
– Boil 16 glasses of salted water in a large saucepan. Add one of the small dough pieces and boil for one minute. Remove it from the boiling water trying not to tear it.
– Place it first in a bowl of cold water, then on the large crust in the mold, and sprinkle it with starch.
– Do the same with 4 more pieces of dough.
– Spread the filling preparation over the dough. Take the 4 remaining pieces of dough, prepare them exactly as you did the others, and place them one over the other covering the filling.
– Finally fold the edges of the large crust toward the center covering the last crust that was put into place.
– Spread on the remaining butter. Place the pasty in a medium oven.
– Bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
– Remove from the oven, place the mold on a plate and invert to remove the pasty from the mold.
– Serve at once.