SERVING : 4
1 medium couliflower
5 tablespoons margarine
3 large onions
200 gr. ground meat
4 glasses water or meat broth
2 teaspoons salt
16 glasses water
1 lemon (juice)
3 tablespoons salt
* Put the margarine and chopped onions into a pan, and saute until the color of the onions changes.
* Add the ground meat and continue to saute until the meat simmers, while occasionally stirring.
* Add water or meat broth and salt, cover and cook over low heat.
* Place water, lemon juice and salt into another pan and bring to the boil, then add the cauliflower after having removed its leaves abd stalk, boil for 5-6 minutes.
* After draining, divide into flowerets and add to the ground meat.
* Cook for about 40-50 minutes until the cauliflower becomes tender and serve.