SERVING : 6
12 firm tomatoes
90 gr curd cheese
1 tablespoon light cream
2 tablespoons Herb Vinaigrette
60 gr smoked spiced ham, finely chopped
2,5 cm piece cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
2 teaspoons fresh dill or chives, chopped
A few salad leaves, to serve
Cucumber slices, to garnish
A few salt
A few pepper
– Cut tops off tomatoes with a serrated-edge knife. With the tip of the knife cut round insides and scoop out seeds with a small spoon.
– Turn tomato shells upside-down on absorbent kitchen paper to drain.
– Put cheese and cream into a bowl and beat until smooth. Stir in chopped ham, cucumber and chopped dill or chives.
– Spoon into tomatoes shells, then replace lids.
– In a bowl, toss salad leaves in dressing until well coated, then arrange on plates. Place tomatoes on each plate.
– Garnished with slices of cucumber.