SERVING : 3
6 large potatoes, steamed, peeled
1 dessertspoon salt
500 gr can tuna slices, drained
2 desserspoons capari, finely chopped
50 gr soury cream
50 gr Mayonnaise
1/3 coffeespoon red pepper
1 soupspoon green onion, finely chopped
– Halve the potatoes crossways and carve inside with spoon. Cut a sliver off end of each potato so they will stand up.
– Add tuna and capari to the saved potato pieces. Stir well with a fork.
– Add mayonnaise, cream and red pepper and continue the stirring until smooth.
– Stuff each potato with the filling.
– Put them into a dish and spinkle green onions over stuffed potatoes.