ALMOND SWEET IN SYRUP
500 gr flour
1 whole egg
1 egg yolk
250 gr butter
1 coffee spoon yeast
1 soupspoon sugar
2 glasses sugar
3 glasses water
1 lemon juice
– Boil the syrup by boiling the sugar, water and lemon juice. Put aside.
– Cream the softened butter and sugar together. Add the eggs, flour and yeast. Knead well.
– In a deep oven dish, place 20 small discs of the dough (5 cm in diameter) spaced well apart from each other. Put a hazelnut on each piece of dough.
– Bake 20 minutes in a medium oven. The top should become golden brown.
– Place the cookies in a deep dish. Pour the syrup over them and wait until it is absorbed.
– Serve when completely cooled.