SERVINGS : 5
1 kg lamb, cut into small pieces
1 and 1/2 litres meat stock (or water)
1/2 soupspoon salt
A little pepper
– Boil the meat in a large quantity of water.
– When bubles begin to form strain the contents of the saucepan and put the meat under cold running water.
– Put the meat back into the saucepan, add the meat broth and boil for 45 minutes.
– Pour the meat and broth into a casserole.
– On top of the meat put the potatoes and onions which have been peeled and cut into a large slices, salt and pepper.
– Cover and cook 30 minutes more in the oven.