2 and 1/2 liters milk
400 gr sugar, powdered
100 gr pistachio nuts
100 gr almonds
75 gr potato starch mixed with a glass milk
50 gr grated coconut
50 gr pistachio nuts
– Soak the almonds and pistachios in boiling water for 5 minutes.
– Crush them with a mortar and pestle or in a grinder.
– Pour the milk into a saucepan, add the chopped nuts and the sugar. Bring to a boil while stirring constantly.
– Keep stirring and add the potato starch mixed with milk.
– Add 4 beaten eggs. Cook until the mixture becomes creamy in texture.
– Pour into cups or small bowls.
– Garnish with pistachio nuts and coconut.
– Serve cold.