SERVINGS : 4
250 ml chicken stock or water
45 gr mushrooms stalks and pieces
375 ml Chicken Veloute Sauce
180 ml thickened cream
– Boil the eggs. Remove the shells and cut each one into 4 round slices.
– In a heavy-based saucepan, add stock and mushrooms. Bring to the boil and boil until liquid is reduced to about 125 ml.
– Remove from heat and keep hot.
– In a separate small heavy-based saucepan, heat Chicken Veloute Sauce, bring to the boil.
– Lower heat and simmer about 10 minutes until reduced to 250 ml.
– Strain mushrooms and their liquid over sauce, discard mushrooms. Stir mushroom flavoured stock into sauce.
– Slowly add cream, stirring constantly. When cream is heated through.
– Serve hot over hard_boiled eggs.