500 gr goat cheese
50 gr butter
50 gr sugar
20 gr flour
20 gr semolina
4 egg yolks
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3 glasses sugar
2 and 1/2 liters water
1/2 lemon juice
– Beat the egg yolks with sugar. Add melted but cool butter, baking powder and mashed goat cheese. Mix well.
– Add flour and semolina. Mix well.
– Take small lemon sized pieces of the dough. Roll the each one in the palms of your hands into a ball. Press the flatten.
– Place them in an oiled oven pan, leaving 2 cm in between.
– Bake in medium hot oven for 20-25 minutes, until they are golden brown.
– Meanwhile boil the syrup and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
– Pour it over the cheese sweet Cover and bake at low heat for 15 minutes more.
– Let cool before serving.