500 gr yoghurt
10 waterglasses water
1/4 waterglass vinegar
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 soupspoon butter
A few salt
1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper.
* Beat the yoghurt with salt and garlic.
* Fill a large and flat pan with 10 glasses water. Add salt and vinegar, let boil.
* Lower the heat. Break each egg first into a small plate, then slide it slowly into the gently boiling water. Cook for 3-4 minutes and take it out with a skimmer. Drain well.
* Repeat the same with all the eggs and arrange them on yoghurt in service plate.
* Heat the butter in small pan. Add red pepper.
* Pour it over the yoghurt and serve at once.