SERVING : 4
250 gr white beans
1 large size onion
3 bell peppers
12 black olives
1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
3 eggs, hard boiled
1 glass vinegar
2 teaspoon salt
1/3 glass olive oil
* Soak the beans in water overnight.
* Drain and put them in boiling water. Cook on medium heat until they are tender.
* Drain and put the beans in a bowl. Sprinkle with some salt and pour over them 3/4 glass vinegar. Leave for 2-3 hours.
* Cut the onions into lenghthwise slices. Put them in a bowl, rub them with some salt to extract the juice. Wash and drain them.
* Drain the beans. Add the onions and chopped parsley. Mix well.
* Arrange on a serving dish.
* Cut the bell peppers into slices. Peel the tomatoes and cut them into pieces. Slice the hard boiled eggs.
* Decorate the beans with peppers, tomatoes, eggs and olives.
* Mix in a small bowl olive oil, salt and the rest of the vinegar. Pour over the beans.