SERVING : 6
2 glasses broad beans
1 large size onion
1/4 glass olive oil
2 teaspoons salt
4 teaspoons sugar
1 bunch parsley
A few dill leaves
1 lemon, sliced
* Soak the dry broadbeans in water overnight.
* Drain and put them in a saucepan. Add the onion, peeled and cut into four pieces, olive oil, salt, sugar and enough water to cover them.
* Cover and cook on medium heat until the beans are well tender (20 minutes in pressure cooker).
* Mash them while still hot and make a smooth and very thin puree.
* Pour it into a flat bowl. Let cool and get hard.
* Turn it upside down onto a serving dish.
* Decorate with dill leaves.
* Serve with slices of lemon.