SERVINGS : 5
500 gr ground lamb
1 small coffee cup rice
1 onion, finely chopped
2 egg whites
1/2 soupspoons salt
2 egg yolks
1 glass oil
– Mix all the ingredients, except the oil and egg yolks. Knead well.
– Make flattened ovals 5 cm long. Place these meat patties (woman’s thigh kцfte) side by side in a large frying pan and cover with water. Cook on medium heat.
– As soon as the water is absorbed place the enlarged patties on a plate.
– Beat the yolks in a bowl.
– Heat the oil in a small frying pan. Place each pattie in the egg yolk, then in the oil.
– Brown each side for 3 minutes.
– Serve at once.