SERVING : 3
500 gr spaghetti
12 glasses water
2 soupspoons salt
6 soupspoons butter
250 gr cheese
2 coffee cups milk
1 tea cup gruyere cheese, grated
– Boil the spaghetti in salted water for 7-8 minutes.
– Drain, cover with cold water and let stand 15 minutes.
– Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the drained spaghetti, stir and put aside.
– In a bowl, beat the eggs with half the grated cheese. Add the milk and mix well. Pour 2/3 of this sauce over the spaghetti. Blend well.
– Mash the cheese and mix it into the spaghetti.
– Pour the spaghetti mixture into a oven dish. Pour the rest of the sauce over the spaghetti and sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese.
– Bake for 30 minutes, until the top turns golden brown.