SERVING : 4
800 gr. green peppers (suitable for stuffing)
1/4 glass olive oil
1 glass of water
1 glass rice
7 meduim onions
2 small tomatoes
3/4 glass olive oil
2 tablespoons currants
1 tablespoon pine nuts
1/2 bunch mint
1 bunch dill
1 teaspoon spices, sugar, salt
1/2 glass water
1 teaspoon black pepper
* Allow the rice to stand in hot water until the water cools.
* Then drain the rice and wah it several times.
* Put 3/4 glass olive oil, chopped onions and 1 teaspoon salt in a pan and saute until the color of the onions changes.
* Add the rice and saute for 10 more minutes.
* Add water, chopped tomatoes, currants, pine nuts, black pepper, spices, sugar, mint and dill, cook for 15 minutes and remove from heat.
* Cut off the tops of the peppers ro from a lids and remove all seeds.
* Stuff the peppers ( but not too much ), replace the lids and line in a pan, the lids facing up.
* Add water olive oil and salt and cook for about 50 minutes.
* Remove from heat, and after they have cooled down, put on a serving plate and serve.