SERVING : 6
250 gr. ground meat
3 tablespoons rice
large chard leaves
* Cut of the stalks of the chard leaves and put the leaves in fast boiling water, boil until tender.
* Drain the chard and leave aside.
* Knead the ground meat, rice, grated onion, salt and black pepper together.
* Spread the chard leaves over a board, put a small amount of filling on each one and fold from both right and left, roll like a cigarette.
* Put 1 or 2 layers of chard leaves on the bottom of a pan, place the stuffed leaves on top, put enough water to cover with a plate, close the lid of the pan and cook on moderate heat.
* After cooking, put in a serving dish and serve while still hot.
* If desired, serve with plain yoghurt.