SERVING : 6
750 gr pasta
18 glasses water
75 gr butter
1/2 glass pea beans, boiled
1 coffeespoon black pepper
60 gr gruyere cheese, grated
2 large tomaoes, skinned, seeded, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
– Boil the pasta in salted water for 7-8 minutes.
– Drain, cover with cold water and let stand 15 minutes.
– In a medium saucepan heat butter on medium heat.Add onion, cook 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly until soft and golden.
– Add peas, saute about 2 minutes.
– Add tomatoes, salt and pepper. Cook 5 minutes.
– Serve hot over freshly-cooked pasta with grated kashar cheese.