SERVING : 6
750 gr pasta
18 glasses water
3 soupspoons oil
1 large onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
125 gr mushrooms, sliced
125 gr fresh pea beans
900 gr tomaotes, skinned, seeded, chopped
3/4 glass red wine
150 gr tomato paste
1 teaspoon salt
1 dessertspoon black pepper
1 dessertspoon thyme
125 gr kashar cheese, grated
– Boil the pasta in salted water for 7-8 minutes.
– Drain, cover with cold water and let stand 15 minutes.
– In a large saucepan heat olive oil on medium heat. Add onion and garlic, cook 5-6 minutes, stirring constantly until soft and golden.
– Add mushrooms and peas, toast about 3 minutes, stir.
– Add tomatoes, 1 glass water, wine, tomato paste, salt, pepper and thyme. Stir constantly. Higher heat and boil.
– Lower heat and cover lid, cook 30 minutes more.
– Serve hot over freshly-cooked pasta with grated kashar cheese.