SERVICE : 4
1 kg chicken
500 gr ground veal meat
75 gr butter
1 coffeespoon black pepper
125 gr almond, boiled, skinned
100 gr rice, soaked 45 minutes in salted lukewarm water, washed, drained
1 1/2 coffeespoon salt
1 glass Chicken Stock
60 gr pistachio nuts, boiled, skinned
– Melt 30 gr butter in a small saucepan over moderate heat. Add pistachio nuts and almonds. Roast for 2-3 minutes until almonds turn golden.
– Add minced meat, salt and black pepper. Roast for 5-6 minutes, stirring continually. Remove from the heat.
– Melt 45 gr butter in a large saucepan over high heat. Add rice and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring continually.
– Add 1 coffeespoon salt and water. Cover the lid and lower the heat to low, cook for 20 minutes.
– Remove from the heat. Open lid and cover well with a cloth underneath the lid leave in its own steam for 20 minutes.
– Add other stuff. Stir well.
– Fill into the chicken and stitch up.
– Put stuffed chicken onto an oven dish or a high-sided skillet.
– Place in the oven and cook untill color turned golden brown.