SERVINGS : 6
750 gr minced mutton or beef, minced twice
2 thick slices dry bread, without crust
1 large size onion
1 bunch parsley, chopped
1 whole egg
3 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon cummin
1 teaspoon köfte spice
1 glass oil
– Soak the bread in water. Squeeze by hand to extract excess water. Crumble.
– Add all the ingredients except the oil. Knead it well for 10 minutes.
– Take egg size pieces of this mixture and roll each one in the palms of your hands to shape them into fingers.
– Heat the oil in a frying pan. Fry the meat fingers on medium heat.
– Serve them hot, together with fried potatoes.
NOTE : They may also be served cool the next day.