SERVING : 4
3 sheets philo dough (yufka)
1 glass oil
200 gr white skim cheese
1 whole egg or 1 egg white
1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
1 bunch dill, chopped
– Mash the white cheese with a fork. Add the egg and chopped parsley and dill. Mix well.
– Put the philo dough sheets one on top of the other. Fold them in half and cut along the diameter.
– Cut these semi-circular layers into strips of 7-8 cm wide and 22-24 cm long.
– On one end of each strip, put a small amount of the filling. Take the right corner of the strip and fold it diagonally over the filling to form a triangle. Take the left corner and fold it on. Continue until the end of the strip, thus forming a small amulet parsel. Stick the end with water.
– Heat the oil in a frying pan. Fry them on medium heat, until they are golden brown on both sides.
– Drain well.
– Serve hot.