SERVING : 4
3 sheets philo dough (yufka)
200 gr yoghurt
200 gr cheese, mashed
1/2 bunch parsley
1/2 bunch dill
2 egg yolks
50 gr butter
– Place one philo dough sheet over the other, spreading softened butter over, the first and second layers. Spread the yoghurt on the third.
– Following the diameters cut the stacked dough sheets into 4ths, then 8ths and finally 16 equal triangular pieces.
– Mash together the cheese, chopped parsley, chopped dill and an egg yolk.
– Place a roll of filling at the base of each triangle. Roll the base of the triangle toward the point. To give them an even shape, cut the sides straight.
– Place the pasty on a buttered baking dish and brush the top with egg yolk.
– Bake until the pasty are golden brown.