SERVINGS : 4
1 lobster (30-35 cm)
2 gloves garlic
1 tablespoonful vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
– Scrape the carrot, peel the onion and the garlic. Put them in a large saucepan half-way filled with water, add salt, vinegar and parsley. and bring to boil.
– When it starts to boil drop a full lobster in and boil it for about 23-27 minutes, depending on the size of the lobster.
– Take it out and let cool.
– Cut the shell with pliers and remove the white meat. Arrange on a serving dish.
– Serve with mayonnaise mixed with mustard, vinegar, chopped capers and pickled cucumbers.