SERVINGS : 4
8 turbot slices
1/2 soupspoon salt
2 soupspoons flour
1/2 glass oil
1/2 coffee cup olive oil
16 pitted olives
16 small anchovies
1 soup spoon butter
1/2 bunch parsley
1 finely chopped onion
1 coffee spoon salt
– Peel and finely chop the tomatoes.
– Brown the onions in oil in a saucepan for 3 minutes.
– Add the tomato and cook until the juice comes out.
– In a frying pan, saute the olives in butter for one minute, then pour them and the butter into the saucepan with the onions and tomatoes.
– Wash and dry the fish, then salt and flour them. Fry them in oil and place on a serving plate.
– Pour the hot sauce over the fish and place two anchovies on each slice.