SERVINGS : 5
1 kg lamb, cut into small pieces
1 onion, finely chopped
1 soupspoon butter
2 tomatoes, peeled, seeded, cut into small pieces
1 soupspoon salt
1 soupspoon tomato sauce
1 soupspoon flour
5 glasses water
1 soupspoon thyme
2 cloves garlic
2 bay leaves
1/2 soupspooon pepper corn
1 bunch parsley
– Heat the butter in a saucepan. Partially cook the meat in it for 8 to 10 minutes.
– Then add and partially cook the onions for 2 minutes.
– Add the tomato sauce and stir. Add the flour and stir again.
– Add the bag of spices, salt and water. Cook 15 minutes on a low heat.
– Add the tomato over the meat. Cook 20 minutes or longer.
– Remove the spice bag and serve.