SERVINGS : 6
1 kg mutton or lamb, cut into small pieces
1/2 soupspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
6 glasses Mutton Stock
– Boil the meat in a large quantity of water.
– When bubles begin to form, strain the contents of the saucepan and put the meat under cold running water.
– Put the meat back into the saucepan and add the meat stock. Boil for 45 minutes.
– Pour the meat and stock into a casserole. On top of the meat put the potatoes which have been peeled and cut into large slices, the onions prepared in the same way and salt and pepper.
– Cover and bake 30 minutes more in the oven.