SERVINGS : 4
500 gr lamb, cut into cubes
2 big size potatoes
2 tablespoons margarine
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon thyme
– Place the meat, cut into small pieces, the onions divided into 8 pieces and the margaine.
– Brown them until the meat absorbes its juice.
– Add salt and water. Simmer on small flame for about an hour.
– Skin potatoes and carrots, cut into pieces. Add carrots and later on potatoes. Cook on medium flame.
– While serving sprinkle thyme on it.
– Add the oregano and mix well.
– Serve at once.