SERVINGS : 6
1 kg minced beef
500 gr lamb fat
2 bunches parsley
3 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
5 large onions
2 bunches parsley, chopped
1 cloce garlic, crushed
6 green peppers
– Put the beef meat and lamb fat through the mincer together and mince twice.
– Add 2 onions, 2 bunches parsley, 3 teaspoons of salt and 1 teaspoon of black pepper. Knead thoroughly.
– With meaty hands wipe the special broad-bladed skewers needed for shish meat balls to ensure that the mixture will stick.
– Taking an egg-sized piece of the mixture at a time, put it on a skewer and shape it around the skewer, elongating it to a length of about 10 cm.
– Grill on both sides.
– To make garnish; cut the onions into thin slices and mix with the crushed garlic and chopped parsley.
– Garnish each piece of grilled kebab with this mixture.
– Serve with grilled tomatoes and green peppers on a flat pide bread.