SERVING : 6
2 glasses bulgur (boiled and pounded wheat)
4 tablespoons margarine
3 medium size onions
3 large size tomatoes, cubed
3 glasses white veal stock White Veal Stock
1/2 teaspoon salt
– Melt the margarine in a saucepan. Chop the onions finely, brown them in margarine.
– Add washed and drained bulgur. Brown them stirring constantly for 15 minutes.
– Add salt, peeled and cubed tomatoes and meat stock or water. Mix well. Cover and let boil on medium heat for 10 minutes.
– Then lower the heat and cook until the stock is absorbed.
– Leave on very low heat for 20 minutes.
– Mix well with a wooden spoon.
– Serve at once.