SERVING : 6
250 gr ground lamb
2 onions, finely chopped
3 soupspoons butter
2 soupspoons tomato paste
1/2 soupspoon salt
2 tea cups White Beef Stock
– Melt the butter in a saucepan. Brown the onion for 3 minutes and partially cook the ground meat.
– Add the tomato paste, salt and stir. Add the meat stock and cook 15 minutes.
– Detach the cauliflower springs and boil them for 10 minutes in salted water.
– Drain and add the meat and its juice over the cauliflower.
– Cover and cook on a very low heat for 30 minutes.