1 glass dried cheese with flour
8 glasses meat stock
150 grams minced lamb meat
3 tablespoons margarine
2 medium size tomatoes or 2 tablespoons tomato paste
2 teaspoons salt
3 tablespoons butter
6 slices bread, diced
A pinch mint
– Melt the margarine in a large saucepan. Add minced meat and cook until the juice evaporates, stirring from time to time.
– Add peeled and chopped tomatoes or diluted tomato paste. Cook for 15 minutes.
– Add meat stock and dried cheese. Mix well and stir until it starts boiling. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
– In a small saucepan melt the butter, add the mint. Add diced bread and fry them.
– A little of this sauce can be added over each serving.