SERVING : 6
1 and 1/2 kgs carrots, peeled, sliced
300 grams flour
10 glasses water
1 and 1/2 glasses oil
500 grams yoghurt
1 coffee spoon salt
– Boil the 10 glasses of water in a saucepan.
– Add the peeled thinly sliced carrots.
– When they begin to get soft, drain them and let cool.
– Put the flour into a bowl. While stirring constantly, add the 5 coffee cups of water slowly and steadily until you have a paste the consistency of cream.
– Heat the oil in a saucepan. Dip the carrot slices one by one into the flour paste, then into the hot oil until they are golden brown.
– Place the fried carrots on a serving platter and cover with well beaten and slightly salted yoghurt.
– Serve at once.