500 grams lamb
2 liters water
4 soupspoons flour
4 soupspoons butter
1/2 teapoon ground red pepper
– Cook the meat, the carrot and the whole onion in 2 liters of water. Add salt and cook for about 1 and 1/2 hours.
– When the meat is cooked, drain and save the cooking water in another saucepan. Remove the onion and the carrot.
– Cut the meat into very small pieces and replace it into the cooking water.
– In the saucepan where the meat was cooked, melt the butter and add the flour. Mix for 2-3 minutes and then slowly add the broth with the meat while stirring constantly.
– Boil for about 10 minutes.
– To make the sauce, simply melt the butter and add the red pepper.
– This sauce is served seperately and added according to taste by each person.