SERVING : 6
2 lb. Green Beans, washed
1/2 lb. Onion
1/2 lb. Tomatoes
9 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2 Cloves Garlic
3/4 Tablespoons Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
3/4 Cup Water
* Cut both ends of beans. If beans are too long cut in half. If need trim it well.
* Cube onions.
* Thickly slice tomatoes.
* Peel garlic cloves and cut into four.
* Saute onions and tomatoes in olive oil for 3-4 minutes.
* Add beans, salt, garlic and sugar.
* Saute all until beans turn bright green.
* Add water, bring to boil and cook over medium to low heat until beans are soft, about an hour or a little more.
* Serve cold.