SERVING : 10
1800 gr. fillet of sword fish
4 tomatoes, medium
2 sliced lemons
5 green sweet peppers
30 small bay leaves
1 onion grated
5 bay leaves
2 cloves garlic crushed teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon tomato paste
* Take out the bones and skins of the fish. Cut the fish into large cubes of 3 cm.
* Slice tomatoes and remove the seeds. Slice the peppers.
* Put the fish in a bowl, add the marinade ingredients and mix with your hand leave for 20 minutes.
* Thread 4 cubes of fish per person onto metal barbecue skewers with slices of tomato, pepper, lemon and bay leaves.
* Take what is left of the marinade and brush generously over the prepared skewers.
* Pour any remaining marinade over the top and leave for 5 minutes to improve the taste.
* Grill over charcoal or under a hot electric grill, turning frequently, and basting with the marinade.
* Garnish with lemon slices, boiled potatoes and serve with salad.