SERVING : 6
3 sheets philo dough (yufka)
3/4 glass milk
6 tablespoons margarine
200 gr white skim cheese
1 whole egg or 1 egg white
1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
1 bunch dill, chopped
– To make filling; mash the white cheese with a fork. Add the egg and chopped parsley and dill. Mix well.
– Brush an oven pan of 24-30 cm in diameter with melted margarine.
– Add the eggs and milk to the rest of the melted margarine and beat them well.
– Lay one sheet of philo dough into the pan, allowing the edges to go 8-10 cm beyond the rims. Tear the excess parts away.
– Spread 3-4 tablespoonful of the milk mixture over the philo fough.
– Lay two more layers of philo dough, cut the same size as the pan, spreading milk mixture on each layer.
– Spread the filling. Lay the rest of the philo dough in 2-3 layers, always moistening them with the milk mixture. Fold the edges of the first philo dough over.
– Spread the remaining milk mixture all over it.
– Bake in medium hot oven for 25-30 minutes until it is golden brown.