1 lamb liver
1/2 soupspoon salt
1 coffee cup flour
1/2 glass oil
1 bunch parsley
1 teaspoon salt
2 onions, sliced
– Cut the onion in half and then each half into very fine slices and put into a bowl or soup dish.
– Sprinkle liberally with salt and knead the salted onion by hand until it becomes transparent and the water comes out of it.
– Fill the dish with water, then with your hand pressing on the onion, pour the water out. Repeat two or more times.
– Chop the parsley very fine, add to the onion and mix together.
– Cut the liver into cubes the size of a large hazelnut and coat with flour.
– Fry the liver in oil, first on a low heat and finally on a high heat.
– Put the liver on a serving dish and sprinkle salt.
– Cover with the previously prepared garnish.