1 kg lamb leg slices
50 gr butter or margarine
2 medium size carrots
6 fresh potatoes
2 onions, peeled, sliced
2 laurel leaves
2 teaspoons thyme
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
* Melt the butter in a saucepan and add meat slices, together with the onions.
* Add salt and pepper. Pour over enough water.
* Cover them and cook over medium heat during 40 minutes.
* Scrape the carrots and cut them in slices.
* Peel the potatoes and cut them in medium size pieces.
* Add them to the meat. Let simmer on low heat during half an hour.
* Arrange them in a dish.
* Spinkle with thyme before serving.