SERVING : 5
2 medium size celery roots
2 coffee spoons olive oil
8 small size onions
1 medium size carrot
1/2 coffee spoon salt
1/2 coffee spoon sugar
1/2 coffee spoon flour
1/2 lemon juice
1 and 1/2 glasses water
2 soup spoons green peas
* Peel and cut the celery roots into 1 cm wide slices. Wash.
* Fry the diced carrots in oil for 2 minutes.
* Add the celery and fry it for 2 to 3 minutes with the carrots.
* Add the small onions and the flour which has been mixed with a little water. Mix.
* Add the salt, sugar, green peas and water. Cover and let cook slowly for 45 minutes.
* Let cool.
* When cool, place the celery rings on a dish and top with onions, carrots and peas.
* Pour the cooking sauce over and garnish with chopped dill.