SERVINGS : 4
1 kg mutton
3 tablespoons margarine
3 medium size onions
2 medium size tomatoes or 50 gr tomato paste
3 medium size fresh potatoes
3 medium size carrots
50 gr green peas
2 teaspoons salt
– Melt the margarine in a saucepan. Add peeled onions cut into 7-8 pieces, meat cut into pieces and tomatoes cut into four.
– Cook on medium heat for 25-30 minutes, until the juice is absorbed.
– Add salt and 2 and 1/2 glasses of warm water. Cover and cook on low heat for about 1 and 1/2 hours.
– Add peeled potatoes cut into large cubes and scraped carrots cut into thick slices.
– Cover and cook on low heat for 25 minutes until the vegetables are tender.